Brother is one of our generous sponsors, please read on about their new machine being launched at Quilt Canada 2016.
You’re invited to the launch of the New Persona Free-Motion Kit from Brother at Quilt Canada 2016.
Looking for more freedom in your sewing, quilting and embroidery projects?
Come meet the Brother Team at Quilt Canada for the launch of our new Persona Free-Motion Kit! This innovative kit easily transforms your PRS100 into the ultimate free-motion quilting & embroidery machine.
We can’t wait to meet you! Come by Booths 308, 310, 312 and 313 at any time, and we’ll be thrilled to give you a hands-on experience!
What’s “free motion”?
With free-motion embroidery, you control your every stitch. You have even greater freedom to “draw with your machine” and add your own free-motion embroidery designs and artwork. Crafting is about personal expression, so sometimes, it’s fun to cut yourself free of any restrictions and really let go!
With the free-motion kit, you can:
• Add free-motion stippling to quilts to achieve a personal finish.
• Create your own free-motion sewing designs and artwork.
• Get a huge area to work on.
• Easily adjust the maximum sewing speed using the on-screen speed adjustment, and save your top two speed settings on-screen.
• Set various vertical needle drop positions to suit the project, or your free-motion embroidery style.
• Use the foot pedal to keep your concentration—and both hands—on your work.
Click here to learn more (video).
We’re proudly displaying our “I[heart]CQA/ACC” poster. That means, we’re offering special discounts to all CQA/ACC members throughout the show. Be sure to show us your CQA/ACC pin!
See you soon!
For more information, please contact:
HAD Marketing Manager, Brother Canada
Direct line: 514.685.2280